Documentation > WordPress
Creating WordPress Themes with Artisteer
Artisteer can help you instantly create professional WordPress themes
without having an artistic talent or struggling with Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS. Artisteer automatically creates distinctive theme designs that you can customize and finalize to your taste.
The following explains how you can quickly create great WordPress themes:
- Launch Artisteer, then press the "Suggest Design" button a few times, until you see a WordPress theme idea that you like. (you can also use "Undo" and "Redo" buttons to browse previous ideas)
- Customize design elements of your WordPress theme, including the layout, background, header, fonts, etc.
- Export your WordPress theme to a folder on your computer, and upload the theme files into the newly created theme folder within your WordPress website.
- Starting with Artisteer 4.0 you can export content to your Wordpress theme. For this enable "Include Content" before exporting the theme.
- In the WordPress Administration (Appearance - > Themes) select your theme, then activate it.
Congratulations on your professionally designed website powered by your new WordPress theme!
For more information refer to how to use wordpress themes