Documentation > Joomla
Creating Joomla Templates with Artisteer
With Artisteer you can instantly design your own unique Joomla templates
without technical skills or learning Dreamweaver, Photoshop, HTML or CSS. Artisteer's "Ideas" feature automatically produces and proposes new and unique template designs for you, which you can then adjust and finalize to your liking.
Here is how to create and apply great looking Joomla!™ templates in just a few minutes using our joomla template generator:
- Start Artisteer and click the "Suggest Design" button several times, until you see a Joomla!™ template idea that you like:
- Adjust design elements such as layout, background, header, fonts, etc.
- Export your template to a folder on your computer and zip the files.
- In Artisteer 4 you can export content to your Joomla!™ template as well. To do this, enable "Include Content" before exporting the template.
- Upload your newly created Joomla!™ template to your Website via the Joomla!™ Administration -> Extensions -> Extension Manager.
Congratulations on your great looking Joomla!™ template!
For more information refer to how to use joomla templates