I've got a live static HTML site up and running and it's become too hard to manage so I've begun the process to migrate to Joomla. I used Artisteer at a web page creation course to create the static template several months ago. I had a buddy take my project file and export a Joomla template for me and got Joomla 3.8.2 installed on my local Windows machine.
I've got the web site front-end all built and am ready to migrate it to my hosting provider and merge my content, but I noticed a small problem with the exported template and the menus.
My main menu is fairly simple and consists of 4 main items. Under 3 of those items, I've got a few sub-items, but one has sub-sub-items like so:
The issue is I have no vertical separators between Sub_Menu_X and Sub_Menu_Xx items. I don't have access to Artisteer any more and I'm wondering if there's something I can tweak in the .CSS file(s) to add them.