Documentation > Template Export
Exporting Your Design Template
- Prior to exporting your design, select template type appropriate for
your website or CMS application, such as: website design, WordPress,
Joomla, Drupal, Visual Studio or CodeCharge Studio.
- Specify desired template options by clicking the small arrow icon next
to the "Export" button.
- Click the "Export" button and in the Export dialog specify the
desired template name and folder where you want your template files saved.
Select the option "Export as a ZIP archive" if you want to
compress and package your template files, for example if uploading to
The Design Export Dialog
The following options are available in the design template Export dialog:
- Name - Specify a name for your template. This name will also be
used as the subfolder or archive name where your template files will be
- Path - Specify a folder path where you want to export your
- Export as a folder - Select this option if you want to export
your template into a subfolder as individual files.
- Export as a ZIP archive - Select this option if you want to
create a zip archive containing your template files.