Documentation > Installing Artisteer
- Reboot your computer before starting the installation.
- Log into Windows as a Power User, or assume the Primary Administrator role.
- Double-click the installation file called ArtisteerInstall.exe. This will launch a standard installation process.
- Select the language that you’d like to use during the installation and then click the Next button.
- Follow the instructions provided by the Installation Wizard.
- Carefully read the License Agreement. If you accept its terms, check "I Accept the terms of the License Agreement" option and proceed to the next step. If you do not agree, you can quit the installation at this point. Please feel free to contact us if there are any problems or concerns with the agreement so that we may correct any problems that may exist.
- Select the destination folder where you want the product installed.
- Indicate whether you want to create shortcut icons on the Desktop, Quick Launch panel, or both.
- Click the Install button to start the installation.
- Click the Finish button when the installation is complete.